A private complex of 5 self-catered studios sharing a small swimming pool, overlooking the Santorini volcano, the Caldera, the rock formations of Skaros and the Imerovigli village with its winding paths and exceptional views.
Their location at the edge of the rock can only be the ultimate holiday experience of tranquility and magic...
Hara’s houses are located at Imerovigli village, the highest point on the rim of the Caldera with exceptional views of the volcano and the Aegean Sea. The neighbourhood is peaceful and tranquil and comprises mostly of private houses. The village has a number of traditional and high standard local restaurants, mini markets, shops and car rentals.
All 5 studios are similar in style. They feature a double bed and an extra built bed/sitting bench in an open plan living space, kitchen area, private bathroom with shower and their own outdoor space overlooking the volcano of Santorini and the Caldera.The complex is developed in 3 levels and is ideal for wedding, reunions, honeymoon, anniversary and birthday events, as well as retreats and seminars, that can be organised upon request.
Each studio can accommodate up to 3 guests and benefits from:
- private terrace with outdoor furniture, built-in lounge sofas and shades
- private outdoor Jacuzzi (Studio 1 only0
- one double built-in bed with luxurious anatomic mattress and pillows
- extra built-in sofa/bed
- sitting and eating/working area
- fully equipped kitchenette with fridge, cooking ring, kettle, Nespresso coffee machine, French coffee press, crockery and dishes
- fully equipped bathroom with shower and hairdryer
- iron and ironing board
- bedding and linen, bath and pool towels
- shared small swimming pool with all 5 studios of the same complex.
- daily cleaning service
- free Wi-Fi